Stickers are used for various purposes, including sharing information and advertising. Bumper stickers or wall stickers are solely used to give a call out or spread a message about a business. These stickers are attached to vehicles. They can be commercial or humorous.
However, when you are using it to promote your brand, you have to be creative enough to design bumper or wall stickers to make sure they grab the onlooker’s attention. So, you need to consider a few things before you move on to design your decal. People tend to have a good visual memory. So, when they see an innovative and creative advertisement, it can get imbibed in their brain.
Thus, here are a few tips to create a mind-boggling and attractive bumper sticker for your business. These tips will make your business more popular.
1. Simple Message Works the Best
If you plan on adding a message to the bumper sticker along with the regular business details, make sure that you keep it simple. It is better to keep long statements away from your sticker. Keep in mind that you have to be precise. People don’t have all day to read what is written on the custom bumper stickers. This is the reason you should keep the message short, attractive, and simple.
2. Try to Generate Curiosity
Who isn’t curious! We all are. So, like us, your target customers will also be curious to find out about the second half of any message or story. Make things a little interesting, and don’t give away the whole message on the wall or bumper sticker. It will generate curiosity among your target customers. Keep the message on the sticker short and intrigue people to visit the store or website to learn about the products or services you are offering.
3. Make Sure the Message can be Read Clearly
It is one of the most important tips on this list. You have to make sure that the font size on your stickers is large enough. A major portion of the sticker should be covered by the headline. The headline should have upper class, as well as lowercase letters. This makes it easier for your potential customers to read it. Use fonts, such as-
These, when printed on stickers can be easy to read.
4. Get Stickers that are Shaped Uniquely
Generally, the custom wall stickers are available in a rectangular shape. To stand out, you should try out something that is different from what other businesses are doing. Be creative with your sticker. So, give your sticker a creative shape. You might have to pay a little extra money for that, but in the end, it is going to be worth it.
A sticker with a unique shape and size has a better chance of standing out and grabbing the attention of the onlookers. But make sure it meets the type of business you have.
5. Use Attractive Colors and Designs
In case you the stickers to get noticed by your potential customers from a long distance, use bright colors. Use more two colors that contrast each other. Go for color combinations such as yellow and black, white and royal blue, etc.
But apart from following all these tips, you need to make sure you are choosing the right printing company to print high-quality custom car decals. So, here’s how you can choose the right printing company.
Tips to Choose the Right Printing Company
- Choose a printing company that knows its way around. Consider if the company you are choosing has enough experience of working in this field.
- Ask the printing company for samples of their previous work. This will give you an idea about if they can deliver what you are looking for. Also, their sample will tell you if they can deliver what they promise.
- You need to keep in mind that cheaper doesn’t always mean better. There is an adage that goes, ‘You get what you pay for’. Find a printing company that offers the best within your budget.
- The printing company you are choosing should use the best materials and tools to provide you with the best quality vehicle stickers.
Working with the right printing company ensures you get better-looking stickers.