Eyelash extension is a common procedure these days. Almost every woman gets it done at least once in their lifetime. Traditionally there was a temporary eyelash extension that needed to be removed at the end of the day. Although it is the easiest way to beautify your eyes cost-effectively. But they are not successful at all. There are several disadvantages of temporary eyelash extensions. The major disadvantage is you need to be trained to apply them perfectly without any hassle. You can not use them in a hurry as they require time to apply and set. The chemical or glue that is used to stick on the lashes can harm your eyes if they get into them.
Considering these key factors, permanent eyelash extensions are getting more popular among women who are keen to have beautiful eyes every time. Though they also need care and perfection to get it done because they also need adhesive to paste them on your natural eyelashes, which is prone to risk. So, it is important to get a permanent eyelash extension from a professional studio or clinic. There are several studios, beauty parlours, and clinics throughout the world that deliver eyelash extension services. You need to choose the one who is certified, has years of experience in providing the services, and employs trained staff.
These three are the major factors that determine the standard of the clinic. For more insights, you can check online reviews of the clinic, and ask your nearby people about the services of the clinic. This is enough to get a better understanding of the services and recognition of the clinic.
When you know it is important to choose the best Eyelash Extension London for your safety. Now it is also crucial to know how to take care of the eyelash extension if you want them to stay longer and in good condition.
Eyelash extensions require care and extra attention to get a long-lasting, fuller, longer, and voluminous look. Right from starting getting the eyelash extensions, during and after getting it done, eyelash extensions require extra care and attention. So read out the dos and don’ts that you need to follow during the whole experience of eyelash extensions.
How to prepare for eyelash extensions (before care)?
So you have decided to get an eyelash extension done? It is the right time to be aware of the things that you should know before getting the treatment.
- Before booking your appointment, make a proper inquiry about the studio and its services.
- Next, you should consult your doctor about whether you are suitable for the treatment or not.
- If you wear any sort of makeup, stop using it three days prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive at the studio, make sure you have a fresh face and impeccable clean lashes.
- Avoid oil-based products around your eyes before getting the treatment.
- Arrive freshly showered because you would be able to clean your face for 24 hours after getting the treatment.
- Also, remove the contact lenses before the treatment starts
What care do you need to be taken during the process?
Not only before or after care is important, but patients need to be careful during the treatment. There are several things that should be considered while getting treatment. These include-
- Make sure your technician is the same as you chose while booking the appointment.
- They have sanitized all the instruments and used qualitative products in the procedure.
- The products are not expired.
- Do not hesitate to stop your technician if you are uncomfortable or feeling itchiness.
What aftercare should you take?
After the process, make sure you do not wash your face for at least 24 hours of the time your technician suggested to you. If you are uncomfortable with more than telling yourself, take the suggested medicines. And still, if the problem persists, check with your doctor immediately.
- The glue or adhesive will take time to set properly, so do not touch the eyelashes.
- Make sure to regularly refill your eyelash extensions regularly.
- It is essential to visit your technician within two months to set them up again.
These are the before, during, and aftercare eyelash extensions that should be taken for best results and to prevent side effects. Otherwise, the treatment is completely safe and successful. Once you get eyelash extensions, they will properly last for at least 8-10 months of care.