Arizona State University provides a Master’s in Business Analytics. It is a full-time, nine-month Master’s program. During the program, students will learn to derive values from Data and Modeling and Lead-Driven Analysis. The highlights of the program are-
- Four Optional Tracks
- Great Career Outlook
- Experienced Faculty
- Dedicated Career Management Team
- STEM Designated Program
- Small Classes
- Team-based Learning
- Individual Attention
The university received 1239 applications and accepted 265 applications. 60/ students are male,40/ students are female and 86/ students are international students. The average age of the class is 26 years, the average GMAT score is 632 and the average GPA is 3.44. The average work experience is 2.3 years.
The curriculum of MSBA in USA consists of core programs and electives. The curriculum is innovative and designed after input from industry professionals and leading companies. The program caters to the needs of the industry.
The core courses are Introduction to Enterprise Analytics, Descriptive and Predictive Supply Chain Analytics, Data Mining, Data-Driven Quality Management, Analytica; Decision Modeling 1, Data Mining 2, Analytical Decision Modeling 2, Business Analytics Strategy, Marketing Analytics, and Applied Project.
The program has four tracks. The tracks are Cloud Computing and Technology Consulting, FinTech, Marketing Analytics, and Supply Chain Management.
- Cloud Computing and Technology Consulting– Cloud Computing and Technology Consulting courses are Enterprise Information Security and Controls, Cloud Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Business, Strategic Value of Information Technology, Business Data Visualization, and Business Intelligence.
- Fintech– Fintech courses are Managerial Finance, Blockchain, Quantitative Methods in Finance 1, Financial Accounting, Investment Strategies, Derivatives, and Quantitative Methods in Finance 2.
- Marketing Analytics– Marketing Analytics courses are Marketing Management, Strategic Brand Management, Capturing Value through Products, Services, and Customer Solutions, and Digital Marketing Applications and Analytics.
- Supply chain Analytics– Supply Chain Analytics courses are Logistics in the Supply Chain, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Operations Planning and Execution, Strategic Procurement, and Sustainability.
- James Ahern- Instructor
- Seung Ahn- Professor
- Todd Altomare- Faculty Associate
- Rivadavia Alvarenga Neto- Clinical Assistant Professor
- George Aragon- Professor
- Hina Arora- Clinical Associate Professor
- Jayaram Balachander- Professor of Practice
- Racheal Balven- Clinical Associate Professor
- Micheal Barnett-Assistant Professor
Application Requirements and Deadlines
The application requirements are-
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- GMAT/GRE scores
- IELTS/TOEFL scores
- Admission Essay
- Personal Information
- Application Fee
The application process has four deadlines. The first deadline is in October, the second deadline is in December, the third deadline is in May and the last deadline is in July.
Cost of the Program
The estimated cost of the program for Arizona residents is $33,608, the estimated cost for other state residents is $53,288 and for international students is $55,488. You can also Target MBA in The USA for the same fees.
The university provides financial aids like Veteran Benefits, Scholarships, and federal loan options.
To apply for FAFSA( Federal Financial Aid) students have to complete FAFSA applications. The application is available after the first of October. The FAFSA application process has three deadlines. The first deadline is in June, the second deadline is in July and the last deadline is in August.
The university awards scholarships on factors such as academic performance, leadership activities, community involvement, and future goals.
Career Management Services
The career management services function on four strategies. The strategies are- Career Strategy, Market Research, Resume Development, and Operations. The career management services offered are-
- One-on-one consultation and guidance from career professionals
- Career leadership course to boost your managerial and leadership acumen and skills
- A pre-program assessment to target strengths and identify career interests and skills
- Campus recruitment drive
- Direct access to top recruiters
- State-of-art facilities for counselling and interviews
- Interview preparation
- Career Fairs
- Networking Events
- Career Advising
- Career Workshops
- Lifelong Professional Management