Clear aligners are a type of dental brace that is clear and plastic and is used to straighten teeth.
The efficacy of clear aligners has altered, making evaluation difficult.
During the first or second week, each aligner is worn for 22 hours per day.
Difference b/w clear aligners and braces:-
The metal or porcelain brackets that attach to your teeth are known as braces. In order to help the teeth move into their proper position, metal wires and elastic bands are used. An aligner is a plastic brace that is custom-fit to your teeth. Each aligner moves the teeth closer to their final position.
- By removing the aligners for cleaning, you can brush and floss easier.
- You’ll also avoid food getting stuck as you might with metal brackets. With aligners, there are no brackets or wires to loosen, so fewer repairs and orthodontist visits may be necessary.
- Almost half the time it takes to straighten teeth with aligners.
- Removable and comfortable.
- Fewer dental visits.
- Better dental health.
- Extremely crooked or misaligned teeth are not recommended.
- However, buttons might be necessary.
- The alignment stays in place.
- Brushing and flossing your teeth more often will be necessary.
- Nearly all orthodontic patients suffer root damage when teeth are moved by the constant force of braces. The result is tooth decay or gum disease.
- Reactions because of allergies.
- Injuries to soft tissues and canker sores.
- Resorption of the root.
- Cavities due to decalcification.
Which is better: clear aligners or braces?
As they do not use brackets or wires, clear aligners are a discreet alternative to conventional braces for patients looking for a more discreet orthodontic treatment. Clear aligners can generally be used more quickly than traditional braces for orthodontic treatment.
What are Eledent Aligners?
Its transparent teeth aligners are made from special materials and are like braces. They straighten teeth by using special trays. With the assistance of gentle and constant force, they can move teeth into the preferred position without having to deal with metal wires and brackets. Using digital scans, each device is custom-made for each patient. Now in India, the treatment is painless. We manufacture the products in India. They are cheaper than Invisalign companies in the United States.
Are aligners as effective as braces?
Clear aligners are efficient not only when it comes to patients’ oral health, but also eliminate the social stigma associated with orthodontics.
How do I know if I need aligners?
- An abnormally crooked or crowded set of teeth.
- Crooked teeth are difficult to brush and floss around.
- Constantly biting and cutting your tongue.
- When your mouth is at rest, your teeth don’t properly close over each other.
- Pronunciation difficulties due to the position of your tongue under your teeth.
- Jaws that click or make noises when you chew or after waking up
For what age do invisible braces work?
Invisible braces may be suitable for who? Children’s smiles grow with them as they grow. When a child is 6 to 10 years old, it may be the right time to begin orthodontic treatment, even with baby teeth. The first phase of treatment is this. During this stage, orthodontists can spot developing problems that may require early treatment. With First Clear Aligner treatment, children can expect predictable results and a positive experience while addressing their unique needs.
Is It Worth It?
Is It Really Worth It?
Your orthodontist should always be consulted first for treatment recommendations. Invisalign may be the superior option if you’re a candidate for both Invisalign and conventional braces. Invisalign provides additional comfort and confidence in your look while delivering the same successful outcomes in the same amount of time as conventional braces (if not even a bit faster).
At illusionaligners, you may get invisible braces.
Our highly educated staff has the expertise, abilities, and compassion to help each patient thrive. We provide consultations for both teenagers and adults.
The organization is well-positioned, with a 31-year history of offering groundbreaking ideas to the dentistry market, a global presence, and authentic certifications.
Be the go-to aligner brand for giving patients their dream smiles and a trustworthy partner for dentists in creating and delivering faultless smiles.
WHEN IT COMES TO CLEAR ALIGNER TREATMENT, TRUST ILLUSION ALIGNERS TO DELIVER THE BEST RESULTS.
In order to treat alignment problems accurately and efficiently, Illusion aligners utilize the most advanced materials and orthodontic technology.
TRUST ILLUSION ALIGNERS TO PROVIDE THE BEST RESULTS WHEN IT COMES TO CLEAR ALIGNER TREATMENT.
Illusion aligners employ cutting-edge materials and orthodontic technology to fix alignment difficulties accurately and effectively.
What makes our invisible braces or clear aligners the best?
AESTHETICS ARE BETTER WITH Ultra Clear
Illusion aligners feature a high optical clarity that makes them virtually invisible, allowing you to undertake orthodontic treatment without being noticed.
SUPER THIN FIT IN YOUR ROUTINE WITH EASE
Our aligners are easy to adjust and do not cause any discomfort to your teeth, tongue, or gums because they are just 0.8mm thick.
US FDA APPROVED SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
It is the ONLY Indian brand to receive FDA approval (United States Food and Drug Administration).