Buying a gaming PC seems daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. The best way to ensure you’re getting the right gaming computer is to do your research. Luckily, our team has done all that thinking for you and put together a list of our top sellers.
Gaming pc by Razer is a complex item to recommend because there are so many different types of gamers out there. But if you have a clear idea of what you’re looking for and some research, these recommendations should help you get where you want to go.
Here are different essential parts of a PC you should consider before buying.
- Processor: The processor is the central part of a PC; without it, your computer won’t do anything. A high-end processor will be more potent than a low-end one and will allow you to play games with more graphics. However, to ensure you have a good processor, read our article about this topic.
- Graphics card: A graphics card is the graphics that your monitor displays. With that said, it is essential to point out that not all graphics cards are created equal. A sound graphics card will help improve your gaming experience in several ways due to its uses in video editing and CAD/CAM programs.
- Motherboard: A motherboard is the critical part of a PC that holds all the other parts together. If any of these parts break, you won’t be able to do anything on your computer. It is essential to point out that not all motherboards are created equal. Some motherboards will have many more slots for you to plug in, while others are less expensive.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM is where the operating system and software run at first when they open. The more RAM you have, the faster your computer will go. It is important to note that not all systems come with memory, so make sure to ask before purchasing a system if it has memory or not.
- Hard drive: The hard drive is what most people think of as memory. It allows storing things on your computers, such as files and games. Like RAM, not all systems come with hard drives, so make sure to ask before purchasing a system if it has a hard drive or not.
- Operating System: An operating system is software that helps your computer do things like open programs and connect to the internet. It also helps protect your files from getting lost or stolen if you were to lose them somehow. Windows 10 is the most popular operating system in the world, and it comes free with any new PC.
- Computer Case: A computer case is a box into which the other parts of your computer will go. It’s the shell of your PC, and it is essential to know that not all cases are made equal. Some have more slots for you to put things in, while others are less expensive.
Another essential thing to consider when buying a new computer is the monitor or screen you’re going to use. You can connect your PC to a TV to play games on it using HDMI or other cables and devices, but it is less comfortable than using a proper monitor.
If you are still unsure about your decision, check out the below infographic. This guide will take you through all the different parts of a gaming PC and give you some information about the essential parts of a computer.